• Functioning as Subject Matter Expert with regard to all aspects of HRIS and payroll
system functionality, policies and procedures.
• Compilation of offer letters, new hire information and associated on-boarding
procedures as well as responding to queries from new hires.
• Ensure the reporting of hourly timecards are accurate and approved by the associated
• Perform special payroll related functions such as time off accruals, retroactive
payment calculations, commissions and bonuses.
• Manage and monitor US federal state and local payroll and employee related fillings
• Partner with internal/external team to coordinate the maintenance/troubleshooting
of the HRIS and timekeeping system, oversee and partner to implement best practices
for overall success.
• Administer, collect, ensure accuracy of and process all required compliance and
• Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory
training, continuing education, and work assessments. This may include safety
training, anti-harassment training, professional licensure, and aptitude exams and
• Maintenance of administrative, human resource (HR) policies and objectives in
accordance with company objectives, including payroll processing, benefits and
health and safety.
• Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs
including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters;
disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity,
recognition, employee morale; and occupational health and safety.
• Oversee, promote and manage open-door policy.
• Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors,
referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
• Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new
technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
• Manages 1099 relationships in conjunction with corporate legal and HR teams.